Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't find workers

25 per hour x 40 hours - tax = 700 roughly per week and 2800 per month.

Can you live on that? Lets break it down....... moderately. These prices are sure to be higher. But just for fun 

Rent - 700 pm

car payment - 500 pm

food - 400 pm

recurring bills  - 500 pm 

that leaves you with 700.00 per month for incidentals. 

68% of the working class lives paycheck to paycheck. If you miss 1 of those checks you're in trouble.

Inflation (what the government says it is) is at 9%... Wallstreet estimates 18%.  You be the judge gas from 2.50 a gallon to 5.19.

I do drops and drilling. I use to hire labor at 15 to start. I cant even hire a secretary for that anymore. mcdonald is paying 15-20 per hour to do burger spitting. So 25 to sweat and slave in the heat and freeze in the winter and work your ass off I can see that! Everyone already knows these things. However, we allow these forces (government and technocrats and lobbyists) to undermine us by opening the southern border so they can suppress the labor prices. 

Just wait you have not seen anything yet. Wait till the food shortages start. Coming to a town near you. According to the UN 60,000,000 additional people died of starvation last year.

According to the WEF the great rest will reduce global population by 80% by 2030 (agenda 2030 - lockstep) DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE IN THAT 20%? Its already happening in Shri Lonca and the Netherlands. Billy Gates buying up 450000 acres of prime farmland. Read the Bill and Melinda Gates foundations objectives pg 207 of their charter. That land will be taken out of use and returned to natural habitat.

Ah whatever go back to sleep you sheep wont wake up and if you do you will be stuck like me. Tied with your hands behind your back not knowing how to change anything. Besides, I just remembered cnn said this was a conspiracy theory so dont worry wont happen. Rant over Tin foil out. 

This is CABL.com posting #388018. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbM6w
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't find workers by DudeMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Can't find workers MicroMan 8/4/2022 11:23:38 AM
Re: Can't find workers DudeMan 8/4/2022 7:45:41 AM