Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: worked for John Perry

Hey Stan, you worked for my company: Micro Constructors Inc, John was my suprv.  I hired John in Malden Mass as a Foreman along with his 2 brothers, all good hooks and fun dudes.  I used John as Suprv on many jobs over 12 year period, the inglewood job was part of my contract to build the original cable systems in Orange Cty-Calif.  We did Hollywood, Culvert City, Pomona, Apple Valley, Yucca Valley, Anaheim, Santa ana and a few more I forgot about.  Being the warehouse man in Inglewood, you might remember this: I sent a couple crew to LA from one of my project in Kansas City, went they arrive a foreman on the incoming crew thought he should run the show, He and John got into a fight in warehouse the first day crew arrived, that was the end of who was the Suprv-John.  Many stories with him, he is in Florida Retire, owns some houses he rents to snow bird from North, his wife is ParaLegal for real estate, just north of Disney World.  This trade-cable, could use more good men like John and Brother Bob, dedicate, loyal, experienced in all work task, good leadership and both are now good friends. 

This is CABL.com posting #387423. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMWV
Posted in reply to: worked for John Perry by stjones
There are 0 replies to this message