Create your free account now! Sign up

Flash program to give you input pad/eq values

I can't remember if I saw this here or if it was somewhere else, but I remember someone had made a little flash program that you could enter your high/low input levels and it would spit out the approximate pad and EQ values that you should use on the input for amp setup. Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? If not, is anyone good enough with that kind of stuff and would be willing to throw something together? You'd probably just need to know the amp's gain, internal tilt, system design output levels and probably the pilot freq's being used, and I think the rest can all be calculated. In this case the high & low pilots are 158(Analog) & 98(Digital) and I believe the system design outputs are 48/31. The amps being used are the Arris 1.2 GHz Minibridger & BLE (MB120 and BLE120). That would make things so much easier and be a huge help for everyone if there's someone who knows how to put something like that together. The one I'm thinking of had a few different amp types to choose from, since they all had a different gain. 

This is CABL.com posting #387162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMSI
There are 0 replies to this message