Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Seeking "good" Advice On Financing Bucket Truc

All good advise. They are 100% right. I get wanting a new truck but you will be waiting for awhile to get it. I ordered a New AP-45 in DEC last year and it is not expected to be complete and ready to work until feb 2022 (estimated). Just to give you a bit of a timeline. Granted not sure what kind of truck you are looking for but I would look for a decent used truck (they are out there) for purchace. I dont like renting or leasing and would never advise someone to go that route especially if you are starting out. Like mentioned by a few on here nothing worse than waking up eveyday KNOWING you just went another day into dept just by starting a truck. If you own it that is a company asset, and assets are a good thing they bring value to your company might not be much but when starting out every little bit helps. Thanks for sharing your credit scores and those are probably going to be your biggest challenge. I am pretty sure NESCO wont rent or lease to anyone if your score is below 700. Good Luck, I wish you the best of luck and alwayd be safe.

Semper Fidelis
This is CABL.com posting #386858. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMNO
Posted in reply to: Seeking "good" Advice On Financing Bucket Truc by jaypaul101685
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Seeking "good" Advice On Financing Bucket Truc jaypaul101685 12/10/2021 4:25:00 PM