Create your free account now! Sign up

BigDuck returns

At least I'm a little bit older and don't walk around with that big chip still on my shoulder . This place looks like it could use some life brought to the forums. I can recall when 10.5 pages were written in Wet Cement in an hour and a half . This place was like a boom town during a gold rush . Cabl.com use to be open on thousands of business computers through out the United States an Around the Globe. I remember a man that went by the handle of Down Under Dog , he was from Austrailla ,also We had those guys working in Ti land and they kept posting extravengent pics of the ladies  there. It use to be any body and every body was here . Its still a good place to find work . I've been writing on facebook and other different sites but this place has always felt like home.Who knows maybe facebook will make Richard a good offer and they can tie it in with the rest that they own. I'm treated well there and their is always someone  new .Lots of cable ,telephone and power guys on their web sites .It a place where you can learn alot of new things .I must say Facebook has done well for itself . Even if it is run by an algorithm. At least if you wind in up in facebook jail ,9times out of 10 its you that put yourself there. The computer is set up with certain parameters and key word that set off triggers that its programming recognies .It only gives so many warnings. Every body knows me , sometimes I push it to its limit .If its really bad that you have written you are suspened from posting on facebook and if its terrible any of their sites ,as well as messages and messanger as both are owned by facebook. I have learned to kinda behave .I learned what trips its triggers. Its cool if you post something to watch it after it goes viral if it ever goes viral .It takes 1000 hits to go viral and then it can quickly go into the millions . I have seen the hits come in so fast that you can't even post a reply to the message from networks being so busy . I hope everyone that uses this site has been doing well. Have a good evening all .

.BigDuck ...??..we gone

Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #386856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMNM
Posted in reply to: Re: BigDuck Returns by Quester
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: BigDuck returns Paul the sat man 12/19/2021 9:47:47 PM