Create your free account now! Sign up

Ideas needed

I have a strange problem with a bucket trucks in/out (extension). All the functions work properly on override controls inside the truck.Heres the strange part in the bucket controls, up/down , left/right work fine, now the in/out does'nt work in the bucket when its fully retracted, I can use the override control to extend the bucket approx 1 foot out, then get in the bucket and now can extend 4 more feet, then it stops. I can retract it to that 1 foot mark and when i try to extend it it does'nt work, now if i stop say 18" ,from retracting all the way in the extension works to 4' out again and stops. The in or retraction works fine , i can extended it all the way out from the override and retract it all the way in from the bucket but the out does not work until i hit that 4' mark Switch is good, wiring is good from boom to inside. Everything looks good on wiring inside, no broken wires or burnt out controls, so what strange is why does it work from that 1' mark to the 4' mark?

This might sound confusing and it is because why does it work only at 1' and 4' mark

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #386349. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMFB
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ideas needed DudeMan 9/1/2021 11:46:20 AM