Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who's Done Fiat(Mst) Work, What Was The Pay?

yeah... when i asked about rear easement and lanes, his answer was "most of its is accessible"... in that response my eyebrow raised with a hard 'what the fiberrrr...' ...ain't we talking about "rural" south Georgia for this work.?.?.? a lie of omission is still a lie... i asked to come an observe on my dime, but got no response... then after combing thru the contract i found  the devil was in all the big attorney words and phrases, ie: "by way of illustration and not by way of limitation".... do what now.?.?.?  it sound like you just put lipstick on a ham and called it tofu in your effort to say "less talk, more work, and no whining..." legally; but honestly the two words that lobbed the proverbial 556 thru its grape were... wait for it....  $10,000 retainer... holy tonto batman!!! crush my sphincter and call me a unicorn, cuz i'd never sell my pearls mr. man...lol... which explains why he kept pitching "in house" after i repeatedly explained i'm trying to grow my business, not go out of business... so after discussing it with my business partner, we decided to decline...

but i'm still more than interested in growing my business doing fiber work and have started several balls rolling to do so, but any additional info the "bar" can provide, i'd much appreciate all of it, so please keep the responses coming... and if i can help anyone please feel free to hit me up... as i've been decently successful with online platforms like FieldNation and Workmarket since leaving ATT in 2017... and not to boast but I'm approaching 21 years doing IT, Electronics, and Low Volt, so i know a smidge about a little bit of a lot...

Semper Fi.

This is CABL.com posting #386056. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMAS
Posted in reply to: Re: Who's Done Fiat(Mst) Work, What Was The Pay? by baran0v
There are 0 replies to this message