Create your free account now! Sign up

BYE BYE American Pie

Well it happened a lot quicker than I thought to ruin this country. Record speed to fuck this country up. I really feel sorry for womens sports. Letting transgender females(males) compete in women's sports. Can you imagine if your 12-13-14-15 year old daughter trained and practice all her life only to get knocked down by someone with a dick who thinks hes a female. what do you tell her? Its ok honey we have to respect their feelings we don't want to upset them so just except it. Or, heres the killer your 12-13-14-15- year old daughter is in the locker room and in walks a MAN with all his junk hanging out right in front of your daughter who is changing and has no clothes on. WTF is wrong these Democrats who think this is exceptable  . What do you tell her when she comes home and tell you what happened today. Well honey I guess other people think its ok to look at fully developed men and for them to look at you so get over it and except it.

Anyone on this site who think this is exceptable needs to be taken out in the parking lot and have a public flogging. This country is disappearing fast wiping out our past and re writing it to have everybody who was born white apologize for their  white privilege.this is just the tip of ice berg

And we're all letting it happen

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #385081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMk9
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: BYE BYE American Pie DudeMan 2/8/2021 10:05:06 AM
Re: BYE BYE American Pie TSBCCC 2/7/2021 10:54:03 PM