Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Getting paid for the risk

I’ve been in this business close to 40 years now with watching organize crime taking over more and more each and every day.

in 1996 I was a contract company manager over all of St. Louis Missouri and I was ordered to launder money or be fired, I chose to be fired.

The same people are still running everything and just recently they did another number on me for they do not forget.

They continuously block me from employment, when they do give me a job it’s just try to mess me up by not taking out taxes as a W-2 employee and keeping my overtime money etc. they also make sure that I travel over a thousand miles to any job that syndicate organization offers me.

These people advertise here on this site and sponsor other to do so on their behalf hiding who they really are.

They use 1099 workers so that syndicate  can Evade taxes and cheat workers at will and the workers have no real recourse or labor protection laws.

They were setting up individuals in business to do their dirty work by making them pay everything  to them Received but 15% operating capital and those individuals could not make money they had to cheat the workers to survive.

Most of it is run out of New Jersey ,Florida ,Canada and now Texas.

The syndicate use individuals as patsy  as shield so that the Patsy gets the conviction and they get the money if things go wrong.

Look up State of Florida corporation look up Bell Atlantic psi . That company reported to The New Jersey people running the operations and managers were flown in to New Jersey for the meetings.

A lot of the companies that are still operating in Florida originated in New Jersey and can be looked up and viewed online easily.

A lot of the Canadians are still involved.

We all have to serve someone.
This is CABL.com posting #384716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMfg
Posted in reply to: Getting paid for the risk by mcstrange
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Getting paid for the risk MicroMan 12/17/2020 11:57:15 AM