Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How To Become The PRIME ?

I have all you listed, all the insurances, equipment (all paid of), 14 crews running two entire cities without a single late job ever. doing drops but also have 3-drillers just incase if needed. And I have been doing this for past 7 years, but still cant score a direct drop bury contract :) Only think left is to go ask them, why I am not a prime yet. If you do 100 drops a day with thousands of ft of bores, I think you should be getting a direct contract. Specially when they fired the prime because they cant keep up with the work load and asked you to take over. which I did and that market never seen a single late job ever since either, but they wanted find a prime to go under and work :) I was lucky enough pick who was going to get the contract so I picked a company that never done drops and gave them my own contract to sign with only 8% cut :)

I want to say sometimes you can have everything and beyond and still can't be the prime. You gotta find the right person to make the introduction for you.

Good luck

This is CABL.com posting #384708. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbMe8
Posted in reply to: Re: How To Become The PRIME ? by MicroMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How To Become The PRIME ? MicroMan 12/17/2020 12:02:23 PM