Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Richard

Glad to hear your doing good .Bangor Maine , that's to hell and gone .You must love snow .Ducks fly South in the Winter lol .One year in Ohio was enough for me .Duck don't like the cold .When you answered that it reminded about what one of the men from White Mtn. said about Smiley the former owner of White Mtn.  when I was looking for him and didn't know he sold the company and retired. It said  he's probably living the dream sitting on a bag of coffee counting his money in Colombia SA . I have a friend .Doug Choen , he was on the Canadian border cutting an amp the last time we spoke years back when I was in Whitchaw . Haven't spoke to him in years .He was part of the Original Spliceco crew .On here his picture was the the 50 caliber rifle .He was a marine .,before he started in Cable he lived with one of my Brother Dogs Top Hook Ricky Spickett ,God rest his soul ,died back in Texas working for Spliceco in 84 .I still visit his grave. Doug is good people .He may still be in Maine ,then there is Zuse who I worked with in connecitut and Delaware for John Cauifield Fiber-optic and in Kansas he lives somewhere up that way in Maine he is good people also .I will toot his horn for him .Very intelligent man also ,wrote the book so to speak on Technology. He's Indian ,my brother and he don't put up with bullitchit either. Well Ducks gonna close, glad you doing well , You know once my balls rolling I'm going to offer you a position in management. It cost alot to get a semi retired man back on the road .Be talking to you Brother ....Duck

Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #384279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbL8d
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Richard by skidmark167
There are 0 replies to this message