Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Richard

That was a day ago .I recall when 10.5 pages were written there in an hour and a half .That's when this Site took off .I never told you this Skid , I've had respect for years. Any one that would take on that easment project you did years back has to have balls.I think I was in Whitcha Kansas then. Where you at these days brother .Ive been glued to NC.for 8 long years did a year bid and they gave me the grand tour 7 camps in four months because I was such a nice guy .I got 10 to 22 , they tried to give me 96 .I get real mean when they take away my freedom .I will guarantee you the doc won't soon forget the Duck .Guards and Inmates alike .The DOC should have realized I have friends everywhere.Inside and outside . I'd like to see what's in my jacket ,that's what  it's called .It was fun fucking with the guards though .I respect them , but you put one track on me ....you have made a mistake,......Id  look at them and tell them you will be here when I'm gone , go ahead I will pay a lifer with multiple lifetime sentences to cut your head off .They know who the Gang Bangers are and when the see the leaders of the gangs tapping fist with me when they pass me on the camp .They see that chit .Their life depends on it .People die or should I say get killed in prisions every day.Guards are no exception.They closed three prisions in North Carolina due to lack of guards. They don't want the job for the rate of pay and the deaths and ass wippings guards are taking.Other than the shitty beds ,sorry food and loss of freedom , I enjoyed myself ,met some interesting people ,really enjoyed being able to intimidate people . In there it's a different world .Time stands still. I was on one camp in the mountains and there was one table on the yard that you didn't sit at unless you belonged to the group .I would sit with HA's ,Pagans ,Outlaws ,Bloods ,Crypts Ariean Brothers etc.  I learned alot more on my second bid than I did my first .I call it the school of hard knocks .I did come out with 480 hrs. in horticulture just got to go take the state test to have the degree .The only reason I took it was to learn hydroponics .Got the course ,shipped to the camp , no hydroponics 6 hrs a day in the classroom .Once you sign up and get shipped you have no choice then .I'm coming back in the industry .Glad to see your still around. Time to change the Industry.....BigDuck

Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #384272. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbL76
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Richard..... by skidmark167
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Richard skidmark167 9/21/2020 12:48:04 PM