Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dycom 30 day pay update

I've said it many a times:  The bigger they are,,,,,the slower they pay, it's not just cable MSO or their contractors.  Over the last 34 yrs I've built outside/inside fiber networking systems for: Healthcare, Traffic Control, Steel Mills, Coal mines, Prisons, Auto, Military, Electric, Phone, Cable, Private and municipal Industries.  If you work w/out a contract, your a fool, if you signed the contract and it stated how you were to be paid, then quit the bitching and just get to work.  Now if they change your method of pay and you don't like the terms, they broke the contract and you have the right to JUST LEAVE, of course with written documentation !  No you all talk about banding together to get better pay, back in 1981 I tried to do that and in fact held a meeting in St Louis with a gathering of multiple key contractors  from across USA.  The end result was a letter to me from Labor Board that I was trying to Fix Prices.  If you want better prices just form a UNION.  Good Luck but if it ain't happened since 1981....it ain't going to happen...Just go to work and keep safe......MicroMan

This is CABL.com posting #383175. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbLQp
Posted in reply to: Dycom 30 day pay update by cbleman1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dycom 30 day pay update bb53 4/8/2020 11:28:45 AM
Re: Dycom 30 day pay update Shane FOUNTAIN 4/6/2020 9:50:01 AM