Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Vertek llc

if you are not a licensed contractor in that state that requires licensing and they had you perform work as a unlicensed contractor work then you can file with that state's wage and hour division as an employee for all taxes to be paid and w2 pay owed.

look up do creasman electronics Mr. cook on line and you will find out what that company had to pay for similar activity.

We all have to serve someone.
This is posting #381836. Tiny Link:
Posted in reply to: Re: Vertek llc by jeffcomm
There are 0 replies to this message