Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Corp to corp

not all state require a contractors license, however in some states your required to have a Specialty Contractor in CA.   If your working under a are suppose to be an independent, that means you direct yourself and your crews, the only thing your required to give the Prime is your location of work and your production for the day, as with any material used.  So yes, if your independent....and state requires a license....Then you Better get one.   Now you can hire someone who has such a license and pay them on a percentage, as if hired as a consultant for your operation.

just keep safe:MicroMan

This is posting #381813. Tiny Link:
Posted in reply to: Re: Corp to corp by workme
There are 0 replies to this message