Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RAD Comm, Seattle area

2 totally different companies. RABCOM is a company headquartered on the east coast, operating in the Seattle area as Empire Telecom. Great company. On the other hand, RADCOM is a new company(no coincidence on the name, they are a partnership of 3 gentleman whose first initials happen to spell RAD). Ron, Anthony, and Deshon. I worked for Empire in Seattle as an MDU Construction supervisor, and never had a problem. Anthony subbed for Empire in Seattle on MDU construction for Comcast( System Pros). Empire backed away from that portion of the project, as the pricing had been stepped on too many times. Anthony contacted Ron and Deshon in California, to partner with him and pick up the MDU portion of the Comcast contract, which they did. I joined them, and 4 weeks later was laid off with no explanation, but I already knew the reason. I had been handling all of the billing for Empire, System Pros and RADCOM, and once they figured out how to do it on there own, they cut me loose. I am better for it, and wouldn't be running a nationwide operation now if they hadn't. Personally, I know quite a few people who have had bad luck with RADCOM(not RABCOM), and would recommend that you steer clear of them. If you are already tangled up with RADCOM, and looking for a way out, contact me thru the message app here. Either way, best of luck to you.

This is CABL.com posting #381139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbLjz
Posted in reply to: RAD Comm, Seattle area by 1FARMER
There are 0 replies to this message