Create your free account now! Sign up

may be time to get smarter

It's good to know these things ahead of time. I rented a dsam 6300 last year instead of buying one.  But let me guess they won't allow you to use that anymore? 
Wait it out, I am right now, maybe it will change.  Don't get me wrong, I love to work, just not going to work myself to death and be broke.  Atleast not on the road ,  anymore.  If I'm going to not make much money I can do that from the house. No point in being tired and broke, you can be  either one just fine without the other. But I really think I'm about done chasing the rainbow, I have been chasing 26 years.  There are so many liars, crooks, and scammers out there, its hard to get ahead.  I know a guy now that scammed.  They used splicing work to get him there, well he's hardly done any of that. Only low ball priced,  all inclusive, pole transfers.  There is no part of that situation that is right. Its worth 30-$50 just to drive to them, let alone do any work.  Especially when they are scattered all over the place. 
Mismangement , or is some cases no management will bankrupt the best there is in this industry.  Quit giving yourselves, and us away just to have something to do, or so that you can make your living. If you aren't familiar with fair pricing,  please quit bidding the work. Let a sub make a living too.  It all costs the sub in the long run, and we are the ones that can afford to take the hit the least.
Btw the working man has to be the dumbest creature on earth,  by far. 
We work ourselves to death to have money to buy something to work, on work with...LMAO
Hang in there it will get better and Good luck
This is CABL.com posting #379679. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKV1
Posted in reply to: One Expert upgrade costs are insane :( by chicago splicing
There are 0 replies to this message