Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr

Evidently youve never been a prime for an MSO. Im not talking about a fiber splicer but a prime that signs a contract to handle EVERY ASPECT of the Contract SOW. There is no picking and choosing what you want to do, you sign on for the whole package. So youre saying that you as a prime you would buy ALL the equip, meters, labs, u/g equip, aerial equip, all the trucks, trailers, compressors, dbore units etc..and the lists never stops, and then hire in house folks to use them? Ok add on the over head and expenses of in house and there are quite a few, then what are you going to pay these people? Youd find that no one would work for your 10 to 12 bucks an hour. Also as a prime you need very very deep pockets to fund all this on a weekly basis while you wait for your 60-90-120 day payout from the MSO. This is why primes are primes and most contractors are not. If youre willing and able to become a prime and do it the way you say it should be done Ill be happy to come work for you but it will be considerably more than 10 to 12 bucks an hour. Bottom line is what do you have against primes and subs? MSO's arent going to change, primes arent going to change and subs need primes and MSO's to make a living, or save up 5mil and become a prime, pretty easy huh?
This is CABL.com posting #378705. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKGj
Posted in reply to: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need crews by MicroMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr MicroMan 1/25/2019 11:08:18 AM