Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just making some mental notes

I told my old man when I was 15 that I was done with school he threw me his Gaffs and said good get in the truck boy its time for you to learn what men do. I was excited untill we got to the job site and there was only 1 other guy and 2 pick-up trucks and nothing but treed out easement as far as the eye could see. I am pretty sure my old man yanked me off of at-least 3 poles because I was taking too long. I tell TRUE stories like that to so-called linemen nowadays and they all instantly jump to OSHA and the 80 million other agencies that govern what and how we do things and "I would report that" PUSSY is what I say they are all a bunch of damn cry-babies. 16years is all I have been in this industry with an 8 year sabaticle to join the Marine Corp and I am disgusted to see what it has turned into. I still take great pride in what I do and I always will that is how we real linemen keep the crybabies working is with OUR reputation and pride. The days of "Linemen" have come and gone its a damn shame had alot of fun and made alot of money.
Semper Fidelis
This is CABL.com posting #378677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKFR
Posted in reply to: Just making some mental notes by skidmark167
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just making some mental notes danimal 1/21/2019 3:16:31 PM