Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In-house lineman thinkin about becoming a sub

Tony, you hit it right on the head! The dollars always look great until you start looking at all of the costs involved in being your own business and the guy that you go complain to that your truck needs tires or repaired is yourself all of a sudden! The best piece of advice i got before starting up my company was to get a Line of Credit in place as soon as possible! It will get you thru the rough times and be that extra money you need for short term needs! That should come with a Great Banker to work with that knows the construction world and understands the ups and downs of the business.

I hope you can get yourself set up but do not rush into anything without getting your ducks in a row because it will bite you in the ass really hard and can put you out of business faster than anything at all with a lot of debt to go with it!

Be careful brother it is a dog eat dog world and no matter what you're told they aren't your friend when it comes to work and business!!
This is CABL.com posting #376236. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbJ2u
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: In-house lineman thinkin about becoming a sub chicago splicing 4/18/2018 11:56:03 PM