Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tom's Cable, good or bad?

I do up to 300 drops a week and never worked with anyone that is this much against you instead of helping. We had 10 days to finish the jobs, but they would wait until 2 days before the due date and they will get ugly about it. We always finished those job on time no matter what, but there was one job customer asked us to come a day after it is due and nothing we could do about. Person over the operation (no need to mention names) text me saying maybe they should give the jobs who wants to work. It is just stuff like this everyday. Tech would go bury a job and if he sees a temp line next door, he would bury that as well, but they Tom's would not pay for it. Once we were told to do a job same day, and there were no locates. We indicated there are several more lines at the area that needs to be located first. We were told to bury it anyways because it had to be done that day. Tech cut two other lines while doing so, but fix them so customers wont be without service. However Tom's asked me to fire the guy because that job took so much attention and somebody had to pay for it.
Anyways I can list so many other things, but I wish good luck to whoever wants to work for these guys.
This is CABL.com posting #372450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbI3q
Posted in reply to: Re: Tom's Cable, good or bad? by BigG
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tom's Cable, good or bad? 96dually 3/5/2017 10:43:17 PM