Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Congrats and Happy 50th Birthday Comcast!

Why wouldn't they be pissed. You guys promise everything & deliver late if at all. There is so much maintenance that should be done that just gets blown off until it's an emergency in the middle of the night & then you don't want to pay premium rates to fix it. (Fiber backbone delashed & hanging across multiple waterways that are boating channels) why fix it,it still works! I worked Maintenance for 9 years in 1 system & finally had enough & moved on. Purchasing NBC-UNIVERSAL is more important than your dedicated contractors putting food on their table. I have been in the CATV construction buisness for over 35 years & the majority has been on COMCAST systems going back to the original builds for a lot of STORER systems. I do know what I am talking about. YOU can't fight the machine, so Ive moved on to the competition helping them build their systems to the utmost quality that i know & will never waiver from no matter what the price. Just as I did for you. One can only take so much abuse & disrespect. It just eats away at you & I ain't livin my life that way for nobody so I moved on . Unfortunatley, there are a lot of guys that are not in a position to be able to pick up & move on . I was one of the fortunate ones that thru hard work & sacrifices for many years running across this country saved my $ & so therefore I was able to say SCREW YOU,I'M OUT OF HERE
This is CABL.com posting #358929. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFxl
Posted in reply to: Re: Congrats and Happy 50th Birthday Comcast! by zwinger
There are 0 replies to this message