Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company

From talking to the former PM for that project from WOW up there, after we left and the project was done they dropped them and the PM lost his job at WOW over it. He said it was one of the biggest circle jerk sessions he has been to.
The guy from CCS was more concerned about his power contract than the cable tv side. Eventually the two lineman that were left up there got a chance to work for the power side but that to was short lived. Me and another guy came up from St Louis and worked for about a month untill the cable was up in Glenview and I did some splicing for them. I never recieved my last check from them and neither did my buddy.
Bottom line is that every Installation company that I have seen trying to do construction has FAILED. I am not saying anythin bad about installers, but installers and Linemen have a different mind set and the companies base their decisions off of numbers and percentages instead of quality high production footages.
This is CABL.com posting #353409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbD6j
Posted in reply to: Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company by JesseValdez
There are 0 replies to this message