Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Bible

God doesn't make anyone "roast" in a fire. That choice is made by you. As a just God, He can not allow sin to enter into heaven. If you choose to die with your sins unforgiven, that is your choice. As far as all the other excuses given in previous posts, those are reasons that, in the scope of it all, aren't relevant to me. I don't dwell on what I don't understand, especially if its trivial, but embrace what I do understand, and continue to grow in God's Word. We can go round and round with this till the cows come home, and all will feel how they feel and believe what they believe. What I find interesting is the fact that those who don't believe in God would spend so much time refuting Him with those who do. I know if I don't believe in something, I just don't pay any attention to it. I also find it interesting listening to testimonies of those who once held the same aetheistic views when they come to Christ. They actually make some of the best testimonies, simply because it took something profound in their lives to overcome their disbelief. Y'all take care, God bless, and be safe out there. This thread is played out for me, and I have had very little time to spend on here lately, but will catch ya around. Late.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #350697. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDoz
Posted in reply to: Re: The Bible by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Bible danimal 11/27/2012 6:19:35 AM