Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hate it when I'm right

I'm still trying to figure out how you guys say this is socialized health care like in every other DEVELOPED country, this is not government ran health care, this is providing health insurance to everyone, the health care its self is the same...

Obamacare is a mandate that everyone have health insurance, getting away from the employer sponsored health insurance, and to a individual health insurance, as to insure all Americans have health insurance.  

Seriously guys, read the law, and stop listening to right wing radio.

Its a little like Medicaid is now, Medicaid is a government sponsored health care for people that cannot afford health insurance, you don't go to special clinics ran by the fed, you choose a health insurance policy and the government pays for that policy, the health care its self is exactly the same as if an individual with primary health provider gets.  

So, again, you are incorrect in your assumptions that this is going to be a federal ran, all it does is require everyone to obtain health insurance.

I can almost promise in 10 years or less, this will be as popular as social security and Medicare is now.  The republicans said the same thing about those 2 programs when the were implemented, now they have proven to be extremely valuable.
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #350172. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDf6
Posted in reply to: Re: Hate it when I'm right by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hate it when I'm right Paul the sat man 11/11/2012 5:37:03 AM
Re: Hate it when I'm right johnmc3 11/10/2012 9:03:23 PM