Create your free account now! Sign up

Beware Of Dave Atkins @Mt State Cable

we did some work for them for time warner cable in columbus ohio. we were told we would have enough for three full time crews. that was complete B.S.! they were  working with FTS. we got work maybe once a week twice if we were lucky, but it was all spread out. we were tild we would handle columbus's out skirts and up to marion. that happened for the first week. then we started to get work in lima, toledo findley. 3hrs away for 2-3 drops. obviously not enought to even pay for fuel. so i called mark ar fts to see if he could help grt us more closer work and he was giving us the oldest first. i fully understand that too, but were signed a contract for a specific area. no where else!  so we did this b.s. for 3 weeks. then all of a sudden no work.  then a week later we got work, ran on it, and it was already completed and looked like shit! called dave atkins and didnt get an answer. so i called mark at fts and he told me dave atkins dont work there no more and its been 3 weeks.i was told by mark at fts that fts dont like to do drop burys and they were going to let them go back to t.w. well them i got my last check today shorted my retainage. which amounts to $400. i know it isnt much. but these days every penny counts. i did get a text saying we had a damage of a cut drain spout. out contract states we have 48 hrs to fix. we were never informed about any kind of damage. nor  did i get a break down of the deductions on my last check. just the 547 on the check.my attorney said e can go after him if i want too since under the contract i signed they are supposed to in writing let me know if we are not working for them anymore and because they didnt disclose the deductions. any help here would be nice. i just happen to get his home address i think. anyone wjo knows that info would be nice  i know he is working in tennessee and kentucky. ppeople like this dont need ti be jn the business! any info welcomed. thx
This is CABL.com posting #349144. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCZw
There are 0 replies to this message