Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV is losing talent

So KRELL, you know what it's all about, having come full circle in the business. I'm very impressed that you have the fortitude to go back to the install business. I'm guessing that you got tired of traveling and being home with the family is more important than the extra cash you can make on the road...correct me if I'm wrong. You've been there and done that too...did a quality job, don't whine and do the same thing the next day. Like you, 30 years in the business. I've raised 6 kids, have a faithful wife and a beautiful home. I have all this because I busted it for all those 30 years. Although I had some complaints, I kept my mouth shut and did my job. I go on this forum to keep up with what's going on and all I hear is crybaby installers. You don't hear it from the construction guys. I think most of the whiners are the Direct TV and Dish guys who as far as I'm concerned don't even belong on this forum and certainly can't call themselves Dawgs. If you haven't climbed a pole, then you don't belong here! So good luck to you Krell. You sound like a quality hard working guy. By the way, have you ever worked in Cortland, NY? 
This is CABL.com posting #347647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBn
Posted in reply to: Re: CATV is losing talent by KrellcomComm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CATV is losing talent KrellcomComm 9/3/2012 2:58:34 AM