Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Godwin Communications Inc

Yes, I have a lot of news/info about Godwin Communications and Jeff Godwin...the owner.  He is the most honest and caring person you will/can ever work for.  We (my husband and I-yes both techs) worked with him at Wise Connect for quite a while.  I am the wife/female, so get ready...I love to chat lol.  And, Jeff Godwin is one part of our life that I love to tell everyone about.   Why?  Well, because he came along when we were ready to give up on everything and everyone.   We have been working in the satelite industry for over 9 years.  So many companies promise you the moon and then once you are in, they literally rip your life apart.  We have been there.  Well, Jeff was working as our Regional Mgr. in the Atlanta GA area.  He found out that the company we were working for was not paying us or any of the other techs.  Because we love what we do so much we still worked.  We lost our home and were living on the street (actually a storage unit) with no where to go and no money to get there.  Jeff came by our warehouse one day and noticed all of our belongings in the unit.  Now, we had ran a few jobs that very day...4 I think it was, for the company we were running under.  Jeff asked what was going on.  Well, we could not and do not lie.  We told him how long it had been since we had received any money from the other company (Digital Resolution-Nathan Dey).  By the time we got through tellling him everything about how we wound up living there, he was nearly in tears.  He promised us that he was not going to let that company keep doing that to us or any other techs.  He also asked if we would be willing to go with another company he knew that would definitly pay us and our other techs.  Of course we said yes.  He made some calls and within just a few days...he had Digital shut down and had us set up to meet our new company.  That was last March.  We have not missed a single payment and have went from that storage unit to a 2 bedroom home in South/East Atlanta that will be ours in 4 more years.  With this being said, I have to also thank the company Jeff introduced us to....Global Sky Communications.  We have been through so much, and I never knew the satelite industry had angels....but they sure do.   The names are:  Jeff Godwin (Godwin Communications), and John and Shellie Evans (Global Sky Communications).  Two of the best companies anyone would/can ever have the pleasure of working for.  The only things you need to know is this:  1)Be ready to work and know that these owners are in the field everyday working just as hard or harder than you are...they never ask anyone to do anything they do not do themselves.   2)Have everything you need to do the jobs...cell phone, laptop, tools, etc.   3)Be honest...when they know the truth about things they can/will be able to do what they can knowing the truth.   4)PAPERWORK...no paper work=no pay, that is anywhere...so it has to be done.   I am going to shut up now.  So, I hope this helps with your answer.   Yes Godwin Communications is honestly a company you and your family can count on.  Best of luck to you and any others that come aboard to either of these companies....welcome to our family.   God Bless!
This is CABL.com posting #337349. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzVh
Posted in reply to: Godwin Communications Inc by audioswami
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Godwin Communications Inc Aquaholic 2/2/2012 5:22:53 PM
Re: Godwin Communications Inc briz 2/2/2012 4:48:03 PM
Re: Godwin Communications Inc briz 2/2/2012 4:38:53 PM
Re: Godwin Communications Inc dtvoldtech 1/2/2012 8:41:02 AM