Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is Cable Still Fun

I have to say I might have looked at it as just a job at 17 yrs old when I first started but I knew shortly after it hit the veins and I made it my own
that it was way more than just a job to me. It was going to be a lifelong career!
War stories to the max here also.  Made some serious mistakes, paid my dues and have moved on. Lost a lot of battles but have not lost the War!
Much heartache suffered but it's all worth it! Would I do it again? YES most certainly. Would I do it different? Most likely but who really knows.
I have "had" regrets, working on putting them behind me! One saying I like and want to learn to live by is,
A person living with one foot in the past and one foot in the future is missing the present!
Fellow Dawgs? Our Country is at War, our economy is hurting bad and if things don't change, including our ways of looking & doing things soon? The only light at
the end of the tunnels is a very long freight train!
We all need to suck it up and work together to help one another, even if it is just words here! Positive focus, equals Positive results!

MAK
This is CABL.com posting #334903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzhP
Posted in reply to: Re: Is Cable Still Fun by Birdman
There are 0 replies to this message