Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anything positive on this site???

I have to say I agree with the majority there Skeetman. Bitching IS therapy.
BUT I will also say that Positive Energy brings Positive Karma.
Negative Energy can bring Negative Karma.
This industry since I have been in it has leaned towards the Negative Energy side.
For those of us that have spent our lives in it know that we can't really CHANGE that
but we also do not have to GO WITH THE FLOW either.
Lend positive's....NO GIVE Positives  to our fellow Dawg! Don't kick em when they are down!
You know........just the other day I was out in the field and I drove up on an young 1 yr Pup installer
contractor and he's all trying to be all proper with me cuz I am in-house and I'm like.....relax pup...
have a cig....chill for a few............He tells me because of the Politics in his office coming down the pike
he is all freaking out worried about his new family, freshly married & new baby and all.
Did I have time to "Pup sit" with this guy? No not at all but I did! Why?????
Bringing it all back down too "You go, I go" Cable Dawgs! He's a Cable PUP but what do we all do when we
have a new PUP?
This in-house VS Contractor mentality has stop mang! We're all on the same team! We all need to survive this war!
As long as I can remember cable dawgs have done better with bitch sessions.......SO BARK ALL YOU WANT DAWGS!
Its good for you! But just remember, just to share some of the Positives and PASS IT ON Attitudes!
Good Karma too you all & you'r families!

MAK
This is CABL.com posting #333506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyVi
Posted in reply to: Anything positive on this site??? by skeetman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anything positive on this site??? johnmc3 9/25/2011 6:54:11 PM