Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jesus Q&A

Blah blah blah, Gary. You know you are going by the shit you were told to believe, and you don't know shit about what you yap yer flap about though you like to think you do. For all your condemnation of everyone else, you just continue to prove you have zero knowledge about the subject. And you are backpeddling AGAIN as you FAIL to mention your 'belief' that to see the kingdom of God (which is to enter heaven) one MUST first be 'born again'. What a fucking 2 faced prick you are, arguing with me for the sole purpose of YOU being right and FAILingly attempting to make me look wrong. There is your agenda you have been promoting as I have said all along. You were a LOSER years ago when you threatened my life at the top of your lungs and things haven't changed. Still the loser...

@ jusitalo, just saying it doesn't do it. It has to be heartfelt. As I have said all along. If he truly wanted to be forgiven, he has to WANT to be forgiven. Of course we are talking about a thing that truly believes otherwise and that he has virgins waiting for him so it is doubtful it would have been heartfelt.
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #327844. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxrY
Posted in reply to: Jesus Q&A by jusitalo
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Jesus Q&A TheRobMan 5/23/2011 8:12:42 AM
Re: Jesus Q&A goodsky 5/22/2011 11:01:27 PM