Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Aerial linemen needed in warm sunny FL

By: Tom Macon Sr. ( (-REDACTED-) )

Thanks for responding Ramrod5574. If you'd like to find out more detailed info by speaking to us directly, please call Dennis @ (813)453-8940 or Tom @ (727)804-4761. We are presently in need of about 3-4 good solid crews. If you can deliver the footages as advertised with one hand taped to your side, then you'll have no problem making a mint here.

original message:
----------------------------------------
INTERESTED IN JOB. WORK FOR A BIG MSO ON THE EAST COAST. I AM A CONSTRUCTION LEAD TECH FOR THE COMPANY PRESENTLY WORKING FOR. LOOKING TO GET OUT OF THE IN-HOUSE ENVIORMENT AND GETTING BACK TO PRODUCTION. CAN PROVIDE A FULL CREW IF NECESSARY. CAN RUN THE FOOTAGES REQUESTED WITH ONE HAND TAPED TO MY SIDE! PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IF INTERESTED. THANK YOU.

original message:
Immediate employment/subcontracting opportunities for aerial new build in the Tampa Bay area. Top pay for quality personnel with experience and live for productivity. We supply truck & tools for people wanting to make top rates as subcontractors. No retainers, no clean-up and get PAID $$$$$.$$ every two weeks. If you can pull 1500ft of quality cable or 2000ft of quality strand per day, expect to make no less than $6500.00+ every two weeks. Nothing hidden here guys & gals, it's long term, just good money for good work.

Dennis Goodloe
(813)453-8940
Mac-6 Enterprises, Inc.
Construction Manager
EMail: (-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #324. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfo
Posted in reply to: Aerial linemen needed in warm sunny FL by System
There are 0 replies to this message