Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia

I have burnt the nose off of a charging dog with a turbo torch, that was a funny one, A 150 pound rothwilder that was supposed to be left inside while I did my work, but the home owner didn't tell the rest of the family, girl comes home after school and lets BORIS out who has been chewing the door handle off, pulled the drapes down, to get at me working on a underground amp location in the yard, I hear the patter of a charging HORSE coming from behind, I grab my trigger start turbo torch and turn around at the same time BORIS reaches me.. A trained Marine Corp Sniper cound't have timed it better, I haulted this running mass that wanted to chew my ass up for the last 2 hours dead in his tracks, full fire on the tip of old Boris's Nose, watched it turn white & blister, with in about 7 seconds of the blue flame and eyeballs about the size of silver dollars, Boris retreated around behind the house.

I finished my location , the owner came home and was worried about me because he forgot to tell his daughter I was going to be there and to leave BORIS Inside

he went behind the house and there was Mean old BORIS setting in his Piss & Crap with his nose burried in the dirt and he had to drag the dog inside.\

well a few days went by and I was still working in the node so I seen the owner outside and stopped by to say sorry and see how BORIS was getting along

He said that BORIS runs and hides whenever someone knocks on the door now... just another day as a cabl Dawg doing his job

This is CABL.com posting #317571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuMh
Posted in reply to: Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia by superlightss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia gengomerpyle 12/2/2010 7:09:04 PM