Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia

Walking back to a pole in easement, I had to high step over a fence with a ladder on one shoulder, a calan meter (heavy) strapped on the other shoulder and a tool bag filled with tools and parts in that hand. I saw a pit bull jumping, barking and growling 3 houses away. Next thing I know, the dog climbs over 3 fences and is charging me like a raging bull with teeth. Somehow, I swung my tool bag at him just as he leaped and caught him right in the chops. He backed off as I backed out scared and lucky as hell. Never dropped anything and never went back to that pole.....Also, while walking too close to another dog on a chain with a ladder and tools. the little bastard bit me right on the ass...all I could do was keep walking with a dog latched on to my ass until the chain pulled him off...GOTTA LOVE THOSE BACKYARD DOGS!!....
This is CABL.com posting #317553. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuLZ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia hookman 81 12/2/2010 8:59:56 PM
Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia superlightss 12/2/2010 11:11:33 AM