Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: subcontracting

I agree with you all of the older guys are leaving, that will come back to bite the cable and satelite companies in the rear but they make more money on bad techs then good techs by way of chargebacks. The one thing i am tired of seeing though is all of the crap of employee or contractor, I am not a slave because i take pride in the way i do my job. Some techs need extra push but hey the way i look at it each company has those great techs that they make sure we are feed and then there are the ones that suck and they are mostly a body. I understand this but if they send them on there way the good techs would pay in the long run by more jobs. Those techs are crying because they are employees even though things have changed alot over the last few years. Weather i am treaded like an emplyee or a contractor the one thing i know is when i start getting paid like an employee is time to find something else for me. The time is almost here when we are all employees anyway. another year or 2 at most.
This is CABL.com posting #316043. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbunD
Posted in reply to: Re: subcontracting by digitalphonemike
There are 0 replies to this message