Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question

Yep he wanted to charge me back my install fee no matter why the customer cancelled with in 90 days, even though I didn't make the sale. I wouldn't get any of the cancel fees either. Plus hold 5% per install for 90 days after install.I told him thats not legal and I don't play that game. Says he has been in business for 11yrs, which he should no better if thats the case, I thinks he's only like 31yrs old. Now his office/warehouse is out of his home at this time. I did see a cart in the mall he is selling from but his policies are not acceptable to me. I told him to take me off all the schedules, I can't work like that. He would never give me a contract either, kept saying some one was out of town and he would get me one when they got back. I mean you are doing the hiring and firing and you don't have the contract?? WTF. Like I said I wasn't told about the 5%, I saw it one the login page of his agemni and had to ask. No way I can't do this like this. Says he has it going in California too. I just can't see any true, experienced installers doing this. I have been in this too long and know better.
This is CABL.com posting #311476. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtbY
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question by Matt3046
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question photon 8/26/2010 2:31:41 AM