Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Immigrants

That would help to identify the ones that just need work vs the ones that are raping the system and dragging us down. Paranoid again huh? Well that is name calling. It isn't paranoid if it is true and you seem to enjoy purposely ignoring what is really happening. Whose side of the fence should you be on? Well ours obviously. It isn't paranoid to come up with ways to help people who need it and weed out the bad ones.

Work permits so the U.S. knows who is here and who isn't is a good start. If we don't have enough jobs for citizens, how are we going to have enough for the open borders you are so pro on? Your ideology doesn't pay the bills and the bills have to be paid. They would be showing respect by doing it legally.

If they are in a ghetto why is it the problem of the United States? They are in another country whether it is Mexico or Korea or any other country. They have a government. Let them battle like we are, to make it better in their country.

And if you need to call me paranoid like you seem to love to do, how about noticing that I provide facts and you provide name calling, anger, bad opinion and a picture from 1920?............think I will go with the truth and not your emotion, a picture which could have been most places in the U.S. in 1920 and bias which clearly isn't for your own country.
This is CABL.com posting #311057. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs5d
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Immigrants by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal Immigrants sweatforhire 8/22/2010 5:08:17 PM