Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word

I used to enjoy doing cable... used to enjoy coming here to vent.. or share things.. now its all bullshit.. crim checks.. that arent even right half of the time.. keep you from work.. all these whiney ass welfare check grabbin 'ni--as' seem to have a problem with life.. so they bring it here.. get a fkn grip.. this isnt about who is who in the world.. who is better.. were all just the fkn peons in this industry.. and always will be until all the low balling and jack legs quit.. and i dont see it happening any time soon.. the funniest thing about this whole post.. is a white boy uses the word 'ni--a' the fkn world comes to an end.. but EVERY WHERE  that i have worked .. theres always a group of black guys off in the corner being loud.. and on a daily basis i hear the world 'ni--er'.. news flash dude.. theres white ni--ers too.. and if you dont know the difference between a 'ni--er' a 'ni--a' and an all around person.. then maybe you need to check where you stand in life.. as far as the cable biz.. guess im done.. tried to get on with directv.. they did a search thru lexus nexus.. came up i had not one.. but TWO felonies.. all over 10 years old.. one i knew about.. but it had been reduced to misdemeanor the other didnt exist.. a month before that i was issued concealed carry permits.. but yet.. i have felonies.. i tried to dispute.. HA! good luck with that.. in a nutshell i was told to fk off. i get this letter saying... 'we can not offer you a job because of your background' (the letter came from lexus nexus) .. HELLO i didnt even APPLY for a job with lexus nexus.. this whole background check thing is a scam.. seems like anyone with any kind of experience, or backbone wont get a job anymore in this industry. If there is no reason.. one will be found.. once again.. the jacklegs get the job (this is in no way referenced to the hard working cable boys that still have their jobs). To all of you .. good luck hope it keeps working out for you and God Bless.<br />
Steve
This is CABL.com posting #309965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsNB
Posted in reply to: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word Nigg by thetyrone
There are 3 replies to this message