Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: An open invitation for Toast.

Listen here, Mr. Dale.. Anybody here can read our post and find out exactly what was said, so I wouldn't be trying to portray it as something else because it is matter of record, and you will only end up looking foolish.. Maybe you should re-read them and get your facts straight.. The fact of the matter is you made a statement followed by statements that I strongly disagree with.. You seem to have a problem with anyone who disagrees, and I really just dont 'give a fuck'... Then you attack me and try to bully me, so I call your bluff, cause as I stated before I really just dont 'give a fuck'... So, you have called me out.. Guess I hurt your 'wittle bitty feelings' and again, I really just dont 'give a fuck'... But, if ya care to follow thru, than give me a call for the info you request.. This forum is not the place for working out the details.. My name and address is not all you will need, and I will need info from you, other than your name is dale.. I work for a living and I can only assume you do too, unless you sit on your ass all day long waiting on your obama check.. So quit trying to make people believe I have backed down and give me a call 'ya big puss'... I'll be waiting, cause as you may have heard by now, I really just dont 'give a fuck'...
This is CABL.com posting #306873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrZJ
Posted in reply to: Re: An open invitation for Toast. by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: An open invitation for Toast. dlightning 7/3/2010 9:11:06 PM