Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: These, my friends, are your master's...

Thats a damn good post.   That little clip stays in my favorites and I watch it from time to time and try and share where I can. I dont know about the masses, I guess they just dont care and at times its infuriating but I'm learning to cope. I can only do for me and control my actions I cannot and should not expect everyone to see things as I do but facts are facts and the truth is the truth. Want to get a shocker (I did this) Find a highschoolers economics book and look up the federal reserve system and how much info is provided. If its like my girls it'll be one page of half truths and lies without even delving into the meat of the matter.
 The money masters (the unconstitutional private owners of the fed) actually collect interest for nothing, from nothing, its the best game in town they win all the time, be it 2% or 5% they always win, and when they dont well the bankers favorite trick (bailouts) is to privitize the profits and socialize the losses. We should be at arms we should be in the streets and the banksters should be swinging from the lamposts.

This is an old trick of the banksters,we should know better.

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out. Andrew Jackson

It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford, notice Ford did not need a bailout because of old Henry not trusting banks and not relying on credit.

The Congress shall have Power to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.

Article 1, Section 8 – US Constitution

http://seekingalpha.com/article/125092-grand-illusion-the-federal-reserve-part-1

Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. ...

Some people think the Federal reserve banks are United States Government institutions. They are not Government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers, foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. ...

Those 12 private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this country by bankers who came here from Europe and who repaid us for our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia and thus drove a wedge between the Allies in the World War. ...

Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its power but the truth is the Federal Reserve Board has usurped the Government of the United States. ...

Mr. Chairman, when the Federal reserve act was passed the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here which would make the savings of an American school-teacher available to a narcotic-drug vendor in Macao. They did not perceive that the United States was to be lowered to the position of a coolie country which has nothing but raw materials and heavy goods for export. That Russia was destined to supply man power and that this country was to supply financial power to an international superstate--a superstate controlled by International bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy
This is CABL.com posting #293346. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboty
Posted in reply to: Re: These, my friends, are your master's... by MCT-40
There are 0 replies to this message