Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is anyone still making good money contracting?

Yes, yes you did. As did all your buddies. I mean how on earth did you guys let it get to the point of not being paid to add additional outlets? It's one thing to have to tag a drop or put a couple of new fittings on, but to add A/O's for free is ignorant. You are a contractor, well, act like one. Allowing this to continue just shows that you are no businessman and you have no business being a contractor. That isn't a slam. Not everyone is cutout to be in business for themselves. 99% of evey contractor is one for one reason and one reason only, because taxes aren't taken out of your payments and that is the wrong reason to be a contractor.

If you truly were a businessman, you wouldn't have needed to ask here if things are bad all over. A real businessman would have researched the site first and gotten the answer by reading all the complaints that make up the majority of the forums. So don't get all defensive and tell me how you think I am acting. I am not acting, I'm for real and telling it like it is. And how it is, is you are asking for it up the ass without being kissed or even a reach around and condoning it all, by you and your buddies complaining there isn't any other jobs.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #291074. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnSU
Posted in reply to: Re: Is anyone still making good money contracting? by GoneCablin
There are 0 replies to this message