Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dog fence locates

I personally disagree, and again it's only my given opinion! So really what you are saying than is especially if you are performing services in an upper class area, where it is well knon to have the common luxaries of all the following; inv. dog fence systems, private electric to the pool, the shed, the low volatage landscape lighting sprawlled about and through out the property, the drain tiles, need I go on. This is just about every property you hit, along your daily route! OOOhhh and I left out the most comical the sprinkler systems, which in fact go hand and hand with upscale properties! Then again you should be able to scathe away easily burying the 3" yes thats inches the catv that gets put in the ground by the common foe. You know who you are, if the shoe fits, shut up and wear it! And we wonder why the average subscriber is outrageously upset, considering he has 5, 6, or even 7 old abandoned drops through out his yars. To make matters worse, he can't even de-thatch, or plug his yard each season, or he has to see Jimmy the bury guy in the spring, which means, the rutz, that were just healing and starting to blend and grow can go to shit. He can again give his invisible fence company a call at least ahead of time, giving them advance notice...

I think we can all agree time is money, this is why it's called "Piece Work" and not hourly! If in fact it were hourly I would be glad to alot the 2 hours to fluff tere property, and even pull some weeds on the way out. While Im at it I might as well water the burn mark thats gonna take place shortly! Next time I'm in the area, I 'll make it a point to stop off and water my plow crack to ensure great customer satisfation for the already FAT CAT and PRIME...

As to the $50.00 charge fee, very reasonable, considering the invisible fence company is going to charge them from $105.00 to $120.00 just to come out for 15 minutes. So yes that is in fact a deal, if they cared about their property they would in fact already taken care of this prior to my arrival! you will find that 1 out of 15 will yes, be unwilling and neglectful to cooperate, eventually they will get tired of looking at the line, or bury it themselves...

Bad attitude as it may, this is a business if you take your truck or equipment to Vermeer or Ditch Witch and hand them a list of extra's you would like them to look over besides the initial work intended, do you not think they are going to tack on additional charges. Get real, we have families to support and feed also!

R.Yorkman

This is CABL.com posting #285985. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmyP
Posted in reply to: Re: Dog fence locates by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dog fence locates Splicer Life 4me 1/2/2010 11:21:07 AM
Re: Dog fence locates goodsky 1/2/2010 10:27:03 AM