Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wtf does it take to be a sucessful installer a

You really can't. I'm a former sub owner and trust me a lot of the times it's the HSP stealing your money and the sub owner get left to explain why your check is short. I quit because DirectSat USA was charging me for everything. SIN90, lost receivers that I had work orders showing they were installed, false OTG's,etc. I gave up and quit. I traveled for a while worked for a few good companies until a few months ago. I worked for a company that owes me $1,400. I just moved to Texas. Before I moved i sold my ladders,birdog,etc because I was determined not to EVER do Directv or Cable work EVER again.

I just got a job as a manager of a Wal-Mart.

The money may seem good as an installer for the 1st 90 days or so but when the sub owners or HSP's start jumping on that bullshit with the chargebacks....just remember this message. Remember what the scarecrow said on "The Wiz"....YOU CAN'T WIN,,YOU CAN'T GET OVER IF YOU CAN'T GET  OUTTA THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! True words from a simple minded scarecrow... REAL TALK...I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #282725. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblIf
There is 1 reply to this message
Techs: You can learn a lot from a Scarecrow djackson8809 12/4/2009 12:44:08 AM