Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Experiences with Direct Communications.com

When I have a possible sub come to me and they see I do not offer a digital HD service or the channels they want I often loose them to a dish service, along with losing a possible Internet sub.

I would rather be able to offer a dish service and get the bundled Internet sub where the money is.

Not sure how I would be cutting my throat if I would likely loose the entire sub account if I don't offer a dish service if that is what they want.

I think it may be the future model for small systems that would not see a reasonable ROI going digital. The emphasis would be on the Internet they provide and possble VoIP. It is a simmalure business model as the bells. They are not providing their owe TV but rather using the dish TV to push their service.

In addition, the cable system would have a future advantage offer the bells as they could at some time offer a digital competative TV service and have their foot in the door to move their subs over to their cable digital TV service.

This is CABL.com posting #281942. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblvC
Posted in reply to: Re: Experiences with Direct Communications.com by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message