Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
375
SATELLITE
46
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
27
DROP BURY
140
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
53
UG CONSTRUCT
162
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
46
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
I want to take the pictures
Options
Send PM to sab3r
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#276590
sab3r
Senior Member
Member #:
26197
Registered:
10/25/2003
Posted:
6019
10/23/2009 4:10:18 PM
Next time I'LL take the pictures..................
AND YOU LET THE F***IN BEAR OUT!!
All I can say, it's a good thing he wasn't in Kodiak...........
This is CABL.com posting
#276590
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mbj7i
There are
3
replies to this message
Sab3r? Re: I want to take the pictures
Chris13
10/26/2009 6:55:02 PM
Re: I want to take the pictures
islandcable
10/23/2009 8:32:45 PM
Re: I want to take the pictures
HDFATBOY
10/23/2009 8:06:07 PM
×