Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: at+t strike

Yeah and ther will always be sombody out there with out enough brains to carry on a civalized conversation with out having to resort to name calling. Not that it is any of your business but I do save money that's how I bought the house my "family card" lives in and the vehicles my :family card" rides in. It is also how I get threw the lean times.After 33 years of hitting sticks you will be hard pressed to find any one that would call me a hack, and if you want to take care of someone the old school way then bring it on junior cause I am old school he we can even do bell wrenches at 30 paces. My "family card" is the most important thing in my life more important than anyone out there or on this board. Do I want to cross Hell No. I know alot of the guys that will be on that line and talk to them every day and they understand the position At&T has put us in. But will I cross Your danmed right I will but I won't be doing it behind anyones back and I'll be looking them in the eye when I do it. So Peace.
This is CABL.com posting #253612. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd8G
Posted in reply to: Re: at+t strike by steelecable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: at+t strike cablemn86 5/11/2009 4:17:49 PM
Re: at+t strike cabledog 5/7/2009 7:43:16 AM