Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

I must admit, while I don't agree with much of what sab3R writes, he argues the points of Obama's policies, not the man.  See "Our Prez."  That's all anyone can ask for upfront is a healthy debate on the issues and so far, 100 days in, that's way I've seen from him.  At some point life will eventually play out and the consequences of Obama's choices will reveal themselves.   

JBLLC,  I would slow down a bit.  Most of the guts you're hearing from on the bar are a lot of talk.  Shit talking and back slapping goes a long way in the cable business!  lol!  That's not to say they aren't right-wingers, a lot of them are that too, but when it comes down to it, by anyone's measuring stick, a man who's willing to put in an honest days work is worthy of respect, and will get it.  Put in a little more time in the bizz and you'll see what I'm taling about.  

As for the rest of you racist bastards, remember, there's nothing that brings the races together like trying to get paid from a contractor that's skipped town!!! lol! 

This is CABL.com posting #252673. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdTx
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: There are some haters on this forum JBLLC 5/1/2009 1:14:35 AM