Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lies

Yes, I do believe the story of Noah. I believe every story in the Bible, including the story of Jonah. I do not see what incest or stoning disobedient children has to do with anything, as I do not know of any such commandments from God, and as far as "how" he was able to put two of every animal goes, I believe if God was able to create the earth, He  could easily make available the animals Noah took on the ark. Also, how do you know certain animals even existed at that particular time? What does matter is the fact that I have yet to find any articles that can dispute what the Bible has to say. I have found no errors in the Bible, have you? Also, you talk about our men and women in the military dying for a lie, but the truth is, they are dying for what they believe in, and that is defending this country, and what it stands for. They did not create a story then stand by it to the death. The early Christians that were put to death could have easily saved themselves by admitting it was a lie. They were not blown up, or picked off unawares. You mix apples with peanuts and have no intelligent information to back anything you have said in this forum. Do yourself a favor and do some serious research before closing your mind to the truth and having to suffer eternal separation from God.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #249829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbc9F
Posted in reply to: Re: lies by drifter957
There are 0 replies to this message