Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pointless Employment Ads!!!

This is how its becoming through out the system. Recently I responded to an add which required a non compete to be signed before they would even speculate on where or what the prices would consist of. My opinion on non compete clauses, if you paid your help adequately you wouldn't have to worry about them running off to someone else. On top of that they portrayed themselves as the prime, yet come to find out they were the sub of a sub trying to sub to another... To make matters worse, there coordinator is living out of a hotel, in a rental, no office no yard no equipment, etc, ready to dissapear blindly into thin air. I feel sorry for the young pups trying to break into the biz, young, dumb, and nieve, getting ready to be taken. To make matters worse after getting together to do walk outs, some of the work we stumbled on. I wouldn't wish to put any top contendrs name on, but you hear the old saying thats not our work, we didn't do that, don't know who did! Careful boyz this industry is full of cons, man up and protect yourselfs...

Rojelioa :)
This is CABL.com posting #247709. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcBt
Posted in reply to: Re: Pointless Employment Ads!!! by cablegyswfla
There are 0 replies to this message