Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dtv takeover in phoenix?

LMAO!!! Now thats some funny stuff, lol but true sadly. ive been waiting for 2 weeks now with no possible work until atleast march 2nd, and then its a maybe dending on if directv will issue new tech #'s, see i was doing dish and there dried up!!! so i decided ill go back to dtv. i was offered a sup position at $100 per head, 12-15 trucks...sound sgood huh???? yeah well i heard trough grapvine that the contractors in phoenix are merging as many as possible to stay in business.... so to stay in business they feel they have to merge, to stay in business they have to cut pay rates to $55/15 becuase they merged???? well becuase of the merge my supervisor job is gone?? yet the owners of the company couldnt be bothered to tell me this.

So now here i sit twiddleing my thumbs waiting, and waiting with no income kinda weird ive been installing for 10 years and im "shut out' of the industry for the most part. I ve empty my van of tools and small parts, and have placed them on a shelf in the garage. Its pretty bad when you have 10 years of dish, dtv, telephony, fiber, networking and cable, that there's no work??? even cox here is very slow.

This is CABL.com posting #244311. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbIF
Posted in reply to: Re: dtv takeover in phoenix? by primebusiness
There are 0 replies to this message